Friday, October 1, 2010

What KFC Is All About


So today I decided to go to Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) to celebrate my 3.5 lbs that I lost.  When I walked into the restaurant I was surprised to see the Colonel standing like right there, and do you know what he did?  He offered me a free bucket of chicken!  Can you believe it?


Actually, I'm just kidding.  It was only a cardboard cut-out.  It turns out that KFC is celebrating 70 years of finger-lickin' goodness, which is probably why the restaurant was nicely decorated.  So I looked at the menu and was pleased by their array of value-priced items, including the KFC Snacker for $1.29 and the Honey BBQ Sandwich for $2.99.  They even had a special Fill-Up Box for five bucks.  Yeah!!!

It's nice to know KFC has also embraced the Five Dollar Diet philosophy!  haha



In the end, though, I wanted MORE.  So I pulled out a coupon that I had in my pocket for an ENTIRE MEAL for $3.99.  The meal included a grilled chicken leg & thigh, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn on the cob, and a delicious biscuit!  Now that's more like it!

At that price, I could afford a small soft drink for $0.99, which pushed the total to $4.98 plus $0.44 in taxes gave me a grand total of $5.42 out the door.

You can't get any better than that for a full sized meal!

Ace

1 comment:

  1. Horray ...for you !!
    Keep it up...
    Slim Fast could work too once a week solo que con eso todos los stop signs se te afiguran pollo

    jejejee

    see u

    ReplyDelete